Monday, November 19, 2007

Pictures, websites

So I've finally found some time to post some pictures for those who don't have Facebook. Sorry about the wait! I want to try something: below are some links to my pictures from my New Zealand trip. Three are Facebook albums and one is a Google photo album. I'd like you to tell me which one you think is better. From my perspective, Facebook would be better and easier because there's no limit to the number of uploads and all I would have to do is post the link(s), whereas with Google photos there's 1 GB of free space (which isn't much) and I would have to upload the same pictures twice (once on Facebook and once on Google photos). So give them a try, and let me know what you think, preferably via e-mail rather than posting a comment on this blog. Then I'll give the links for the rest of my pictures. Thanks, and enjoy!

Facebook album 1
Facebook album 2
Facebook album 3
Google photos album

By the way, I have a couple of official Swinburne websites you can see my pretty face at or read about what I'm doing as well as what the other PhD students are up to. Here they are:
http://astronomy.swinburne.edu.au/staff/abutler.html
http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/study/currentstudents.html

No comments: